TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Rikk, I believe the Chinese national holidays ended today....

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Rikk, I believe the Chinese national holidays ended today.

Hopefully Jinan are looking to start the new week with a strong announcement to their shareholders...In turn ours.

There are usually two reasons why news is late from publicly listed companies.

1) The management are in damage control & fear the wrath of the board & shareholders.

2) Things are taking longer than expected

Now I'm not saying Peter takes shareholders for granted but why would he fear delivering bad news to anyone but Jinan themselves? Jinan own 34% stake & equal board representation, if they are happy his job is pretty much guaranteed & on that basis he is unlikely delaying potentially bad news.

I'm of the opinion he is on the cusp of delivering big news very shortly & has decided that an announcement between then & the 30th of September could be potentially damaging to the share price.

It probably doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if Jinan had decided to hold back we would know by now, more importantly their own shareholders would know.

Peter has had a pre-mobalisation team working already indicating good things are to come, you don't spend cash reserves on those activities unless your pretty confident. My hope is the pre-mobalisation team who are perhaps even some of the bulk earthworks contractors? Are busy preparing the dam space so they can go full tilt on the word, giving us every chance of end of November completion.

September was a target, not a promise.

The fact we have a ground team working already.

The fact TONOD did not expire until only a week ago giving way in my opinion for Jinan to release financing.

The fact the Chinese have been on holidays the whole week.

The fact Peter is yet to release a piecemeal announcement after 30th of September.

The fact the buyers is weak yet somehow there was is always a buyer for the sells to the tune of 2m today? Anyone notice the 1m buy at .046c there only to disappear after the storm settled? Clearly people want our shares but don't want the buys to appear confident so they throw their orders in big time on the drops..We are up today for all the selling.

The fact management are decent enough to text an unwell ordinary shareholder they have never met their well wishes after reading this forum tells me I'm not taken for granted.

This all leads me to believe a big announcement is actually getting ready to drop...The smart accumulation has been done so don't take it for granted there will be a massive leaky boat to give everyone notice.

Only my opinion...GLTA
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 09/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $365 33.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 816079 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.