WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I think you maybe spot on 96Blitz,Below is transcript from last...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think you maybe spot on 96Blitz,

Below is transcript from last article posted by mining weekly on the 24th of May.

Walkabout fast-tracks Tanzania project

24TH MAY 2019

BY: TASNEEM BULBULIA
    CREAMER MEDIA REPORTER

Graphite developer Walkabout Resourceshas started an integrated “early start” programme for the procurement, manufacturing and site works for the Lindi Jumbo project, in Tanzania.

The “early start” programme is aimed at fast-tracking the project to production to allow the company to capitalise on the predicated high demand for premium flake concentrate.

This early start is aimed at advancing the constructionprocess along its critical path, while project funding is being finalised and negotiated, thereby allowing the preliminary construction work to be completed timeously, WalkaboutCEO Trevor Benson told Mining Weekly Online on Friday.

The programme included the start of equipmentmanufacturing in China and early site works in Tanzania.

This should shorten the project’s construction timeline.

As previously reported, Walkabout has finalised a share placement of A$3.1-million, priced at A$0.23 a share, which will fund the “early start” programme.

The company is working on funding options for the Lindi Jumbo project, for which Walkabout has previously inked two binding offtake agreements accounting for up to 75% of the planned yearly production over the first five years of the operation.

The company is hopeful that further funding will be secured in the next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.