IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Financing options and newsflow, page-8

1. 42,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    "There has been a mountain of achievements since then ("atrocious inactivity", really),"
    ----------------------
    The mountain of achievements includes open in all direction of drilling targets hence the proven size is not economical to extend further than the current 30 years LOM. This is been known for a decade, initially the boom days preserved the valuation.

"Perhaps you got caught in the commodities boom and hype ten years ago"
    -------------------
    Wen all did get caught in hindsight but at the time Zinc was the craze, remember ZFX KZL to name a few big high profile examples. There are fundamentals of a zinc ore body there and I was very confident that Big dogs entry was what was required to get the project moving into production.

I am not sure when the fundamentals caught your eye but post GFC as the price crashed again in 2013 has many issues along the way. Remember Bedford resources legal threats? Multiple rounds of Cap raising pre-2013 as the price started to recover? Then the POZ went nowhere before crashing to a 2016 low.

In all that time as I recall the chatter here was LME stockpiles, POZ, ML, Chinese entry and eventually Cuthfield entry. Flip the weekly chart and what do you see? A long time ago I have decided it is all about PRICE, nothing else matters. If the Fundamentals signals the opposite to a long term price trends then market has displayed its opinion.

I am in agreement with all the bulls here that if you just look at the size of the resource, it is a no brainer. For whatever reason the serious money is not convinced the project is going ahead and I can only speculate some form of road block by the top dogs. The wait continues and as you can see the price is going nowhere. There is ample time to wait for project finance and when that happens you will get LT bulls contemplating drisking their exposure or fresh bulls looking at the potential again. Meantime bottom trawling requires timing and I don't have the patience or mental psychological strength to get caught interim holding period.

Again, management has signalled a lot of activity at ground zeros but the SP is not reflecting the anticipations of management. Why is that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.