BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Are you guys serious? If this company goes under, gets bought...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Are you guys serious? If this company goes under, gets bought out cheap or something similar after the crap we've been fed the last few months then criminal charges should be laid!

To be told that the search for a new CEO is progressing well, and to dangle the carrot that Hep B has Big Pharma interest whereas Hep C didn't, which is why they are saving $$ by ceasing the trial early so they can focus on it, has to be a looked at as dodgy. Was Dr Suhy's conference call stuff just spin to get a better sale price and possible to stop the BLT believers form dumping and running?

For the record I don't believe (or is it I won't or don't want to believe?) that this is being wound down and I hope that others are either downramping or just getting nervous at these all time low prices.

I just have to hope that there are lots of goings on that we are not privy to, that will be resolved and that we'll start looking like an attractive company to be in again. Because right now, with no CEO and little or no real communication from management as to why and no timeframe as to when, this is not fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.