VR8 4.69% 6.1¢ vanadium resources limited

Brahms,Your quote, 'They have a reputation for playing nasty...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Brahms,
    Your quote, 'They have a reputation for playing nasty with small miners', and like those others who have poo-poo'ed the Chinese investment, sounds a tad arbitrary for my understanding and liking.
    Can you be more specific please, or do you just hate anything that involves Chinese investment ?
    Lydend have 9.99%, so where exactly is the 'red under the bed' scenario? What is their previous bad form, what horrible and nasty thing has Lygend done to small miners to date? They don't have a seat on the board, just 10% of the vote, so what?

I highly doubt that the other major investors will simply offload their shares to them, or allow any takeover shenanigans, they have too much to lose by bailing out early (if that is your concern). Future capital raising input? I would assume that the board will have a comfort level in mind.

I understand the positive side of the double edged sword, but would appreciate it if you could explain the likely negative side.

China is where the majority of current Vanadium demand is concentrated, so why not have a direct connection if it works toward getting the mine into production and being a success?

Cheers

Last edited by Schmidlap: 30/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $8.271K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.