VR8 4.69% 6.1¢ vanadium resources limited

I don't think that are fair statements at all Brahms or DBD.I...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I don't think that are fair statements at all Brahms or DBD.

I have held shares in this company since the Tando days. I was surprised and pleased when they followed the VR8 path and have watched it diligently for the past few years follow every required step from scope to PFS to DFS and now entering the 'pointy' end of the business.
    I have had anxious moments in the past, doubting my investment and have built a solid respect for this management team. I have been regularly surprised by the acumen and ability of the board to proceed so efficiently and successfully and how they have turned a pretty risky investment into one which has real metrics and potential. DB has offered plenty of support for this company based on facts in the past, as to the companies measured potential.
    It is all there, nobody has questioned the resource and mine potential, that certainly isn't HC posters whooping anything up or being 'one eyed'.
    Some of us are trying to be as objective as we can be, if you have any factual realinformation that you can share that counters the chinese investment, then please put it here.
    Fast forward to this recent equity investment involving a Chinese mining business and then the metrics and measurables are being thrown out with the bathwater and the whole theme for you, has turned into opinion and rhetoric regarding other unrelated and outdated companies involvement with the Chinese (some of your references are actually totally irrelevant).
    That just isn't right - it's sloppy, it's frankly pretty narrow minded and it really is helping nobody on this forum, because it is not based on any actual fact or detailed occurrence.

Both of you might end up being 100% right (whatever that means in terms of a long term investment). Good luck to you, but please stick to facts and provide better offerings than simple opinions.

Yes the company resource is based in S.A., yes the company now has a Chinese company on it's books, it sure as hell doesn't affect what resource is in the ground.
    If you think that this latest connection is no good, then please at least provide concrete information. Isn't that a reasonable request and expectation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $8.271K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.