VR8 1.54% 6.4¢ vanadium resources limited

I didnt say i did my DD on the chinese--- i have done it on VR8...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I didnt say i did my DD on the chinese--- i have done it on VR8 and RNU----The chinese just came in to the equation just recently,investment money has to come from somewhere and my info tells me its a good fit [[[ and my info is watching and listening to all webinars and interviews and all thats out there on these companies and watching managements attitude and facade, the way they come across to us investors,its quite cool.]]]] ----if its not and things turn south then i have only one person to blame---ME----I hold RNU and VR8----I have learnt over the years that too many stocks are not good for the health when things go bad and the trick is to own them not leverage them and dont worry about the short term noise----eventually these 2 stocks are going to be billion dollar stocks,even if the chinese do something wrong,the product is there just waiting to come out and it will with the chinese or without them.Not everything is 100% guaranteed in this world but we can get the percentages up in our favour and i'm not overly sensitive about VR8---But why bag a stock that hasnt put a foot wrong --very refreshing in this industry dont you think. I dont want to get into the stealing part of your conversation please---- and one last thing --your words [[ i dont see ]] is exactly why you cant see. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $35.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $1.723K 27.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4848 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.