TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

The drilling at Mt Hrady this quarter, Bob, could be a complete...

1. 7,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2685
    The drilling at Mt Hrady this quarter, Bob, could be a complete game changer. Mt Peake is on track, and as the guy from Hardman says, it is the "meat and two veg", but the copper could well prove to be the "popping corn", which elevates TNG into the hearts and minds of all those looking for multi-bagger, near term, life changing stories like SFR, CDU and SIR.

It is difficult to predict what will be the catalyst to elevate Mt Peake from a notionally huge asset($3b+ post upgrade is the assumption) for us, to something wich is fully reflected in the share price. There has been lots of commentary on this on HC. Some believe not much will happen til you get a DFS, or an off take agreement or a finance deal, or all three. I believe we will get some nice movement this year. Just my gut instinct having followed this for a long time. Something is going happen which will push things along nicely. May be some tie up with a Big Brother...who knows?? Something where the broader market suddenly realises that this is a real asset, a real project, with perhaps a 50 year + minelife, producing valuable high grade products which are in high demand and which makes $300m/year in net operating cash flow.

If not, that's ok, there's always next year...LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $77.57K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 80513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.