KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

finantial review article

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Who remember few days ago I told about manipulation and I told if ASIC/ASX wanted they could in two seconds prove the manipulation.

Obviously some people here were sceptic (Im not sure how spell this word) and was not too confident about that opinion(not just mine but plenty of KAR shareholders).

Today at page 21 Finantial Review very interesting article showing clients of HoldBrothers online Inv Services(USA) were repeatedly manipulating stocks.

The broker failed to supervise the customers and was fine in 4m.

Well well.. to ones that don't recall KAR have around 30% of the shares own by US inventors.(but of course the manipulation can comes just from here (AUS),how can we know from where comes ?

What is clear as a light is.. If you put your eyes on screen and stay all day and look the "gap beeing filled by this people you see clearly their intention to provoque downs.

In this article (exactly my complaint) is happening.

They talk this guys place "sell orders" and everybody think will have a massive sell and begin a chain..But they retrace and erase their own sell but now its too late the the market is down..(and of course they buy at lower prices)

Also this article talks about tactics as "layering" and "spoofing".(high frequency trades)

My only happiness is to know that, shares like KAR in moments like that with so highly positive news comming , like previously probably this guys will build a severe loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.