FRI 0.60% 84.5¢ finbar group limited

finbar buy opportunity, page-14

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks mollybendium.

Noticed some strange price action today. Big drop.

As I said I noted the downturn and got out (in hindsight not too shabby) at 1.705. But jumped the gun taking a small portion back up at low 1.60's....

Sudden drop to 1.535 which was shocking, but looking at course of sales now before they disappear (is there a way to see historical course of sales on different days, once the current day is cleared?) it was a quick drop to 1.54 - just a few hundred shares only sold.

Perhaps indicative that there was a big spread/gap and that whoever sold sold at market and hence pushed it down. Anyone got a better observation?

Note though that upon returning to 1.60 pre-close (minute or two before) it somehow dipped to $1.54 with the sale of 172 shares only. It's weird becuase there seems to be bids around 1.55-1.58 so I'm not sure if these are all smoke and mirrors and are actually pulled before the sale is pushed through.

In which case there may be more false buyers lined up than actually willing to purchase.

Regardless there hasn't been any news today stock specific, except for the DRP via dividends (known about) and which is probably a positive signal than negative. Was there anything largely macroeconomic negative out today?

Otherwise we dropped a good 9% at one stage.. on decent volume.Could be stop losses. be interesting to see where to now as the stock still seems great in the short term both as a growth and dividend yield play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $229.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.5¢ 83.0¢ $396 477

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.