FRI 0.00% 84.5¢ finbar group limited

finbar buy opportunity, page-5

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    My worry is the rates are already low - remember once low they can only go up eventually, so the downside risk to residential property market and therefore demand is very likely.

That said, talking to a friend recently I was surprised but settlements could be rescinded (subject to losing your deposit), therefore any forward sales of pipeline projects are, similar to the GFC, subject to the uncertainty that buyers could renegade on settling.

So most importantly is we have to make it to FY 2017 to realise the current pipelines, collect the moolah, and realise our S/P potential.

In an instant chinese demand and WA residenttial markets coudl go belly up if china indeed slows and the mining downturn, as I reckon, continues to go pear shaped.

Anyones guess though if it will be a more smooth transition out of the mining boom and the share price will hold up.

Still a holder now, but unless this reaches $2 i will have a wary hand on the sell button if fundamentals in the property market start to turn.

Especially as we've been having a good run up in the last yr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $229.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $39.55K 46.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6182 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 3220 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.