DRA 0.00% $1.87 dra global limited

You guys are missing my point just a little... I haven't...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    You guys are missing my point just a little... I haven't encountered most of you before so let me explain my self. I like to price a stock like its doomed to not get any better. If I end up with a decent delta in the valuation vs market cap. column then i buy... This way any good news/progress is just greater/magnified gains.

So anyway I was simply taking the resources (as they were indicated at the end of previous Qtr) and showing a base valuation for what they had officially announced.

At the very least DRA is worth 12c... But based on exploration to date, production plans, etc they should soon end up with over 1M oz at the producing mines and 100k oz per year production... And the CAPEX required to fund the expansions/growth should come from profits post the resolution of debt. Probably means a share price 20c-30c'ish.

I'm sure Svartliden will continue to produce gold, revenue and profit for a few years yet.

And BTW my assumptions use AUD $300 margin per oz... So you can possibly round up my NPVs a bit more, at least in the short term :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4322 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.