CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

find me a lender

1. 535 Posts.
    Who can find me a banker with enough brains to realize that it will be very lucrative to invest with a co. like CNP and receive interest on the dot year after year from all those fully rented shopping malls overseas and in Australia ?
    To think (even though not possible at the moment ) in putting CNP on the chopping board is like killing the hen that lays golden eggs.

I'm surprissed to see how the MCquire Bank and other funds sold their stock so cheap. Checking the ann. the bulk was sold under 75 cents on the 18th Dec.
    Thanks to that there is a whole lot( a very big lot !) of new shareholders now. In the office building I work , you could hear people on the lifts and the canteens talking about buying CNP shares as soon they stay home this holidays, they receive their paychecks etc. etc.
    My daugther came from school saying that some of her friends' parents have bought shares in cnp.Curious to see what the media coverage can do.... and how the normal bloke on the street can see a bargain too, provided the info circulating around is true.
    In the above doesn't make sense, forgive me , but I'm falling asleep.
    g. night.

My prediction : $2-$3 by mid Jan. I could be wrong. remember I' falling asleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.