LOK looksmart limited

findarticles now has 10 million articles!!!, page-13

1. 2,032 Posts.
    re: ross to start lok losers anonymous group!!!!
    < IMHO the best thing to do would be to go "cold turkey" and quit buying and ramping LOK... >

Yes ..... I cannot help it, it seems. That 2500 sitting there @ .92cps were just too tempting !!!!

Hey ......I just found a company with what, (at this stage I would call), having a REMOTE chance, for Looksmart to have an involvement with, in due course!!!

Check it out:

Knight Ridder (NYSE: KRI) is the nation's second-largest newspaper publisher, with products in print and online. The company publishes 31 daily newspapers in 28 U.S. markets, with a readership of 8.7 million daily and 12.6 million Sunday.

Knight Ridder Digital, develops and manages the company's online properties. It is the founder and operator of Real Cities (www.RealCities.com), the largest national network of city and regional Web sites in more than 100 U.S. markets. Knight Ridder and Knight Ridder Digital are headquartered in San Jose, Calif.

Read it and then have a look at Real Cities Network 's site, here...

http://www.realcitiesnetwork.c­om/

"With over 100 web sites and a presence in 20 of the nation's top 25 markets, Real Cities reaches more than 25 million unique visitors each month."

And YOU, smuggler & Co have the 'hide', to call David Hills a DILL ????

I just "love" any company that has a P-U-B-L-I-S-H-E-R in it's name, at the moment!!!! (It seems).

I thought .92cps was just WAY too 'cheap'!!!!

:)
    LC - (And loving it!!)

1.00 USD United States Dollars = 1.33312 AUD Australia Dollars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.