CVN 5.26% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Mmmm, some interesting thoughts from investors on this one!!...

1. 93 Posts.
    Mmmm, some interesting thoughts from investors on this one!! Well I was at a party on Friday night and I was having a chat to a Director of an Investment firm about CVN. Explained to him my positive sentiment about CVN and what I had to say to him he agreed with most of it. Couple of things he mentioned/reminded me about was that with securities the market 99% of the time always gets it right in terms of sp value. He said it is just sometimes it is just the timing we get wrong whether a stock ramps up or falls away. So as we look at CVN today she seems to be happy at that support level around 25c. The market is waiting for test results to come through which we know. I think there are some very interesting plays coming to light.

Anyhow, the Broker didn't write CVN off, held his cards close to his chest, but he didn't right them off. If anything he was interested to listen what I had to say about CVN.

Back to my question from yesterday, I think if all prospective news is positive, wow, we would be part of something special. We'll be really lucky as we would be part of one of those juniors that breaks it. I think the market could take it north of 50c, double to where she is now. Time frame, maybe within 12 mths but depends on how quickly Apache can complete their drilling operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $209.9K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 277564 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1369037 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.