RHK 0.32% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Finding common ground

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Finding common ground.
    Today I had a very constructive phone call with both Michael Wolley and with a representative of TODD.

Firstly, I can assure you that it was a step in the right direction toward regaining some trust of FMSU and its supporters, towards the FMS BOD and TODD in general. Both Michael and the TODD representative were somewhat receptive of my agenda and for that, I am thankful and I departed the conversation slightly optimistic.

That said, the status quo remains. FMSU and its supporters stand by their principles…… enough said!

Additionally, my input today was in good faith and if neither the FMS BOD or TODD make an attempt to adhere to the suggestion of how to start healing the divide, then in turn the divide will be exacerbated. Additionally they will find it extremely difficult to find common ground with FMSU and its supporters in the future, not to mention the bad press that will likely follow!

For obvious reasons, I will not post a running dialog of what transpired today. It is early days in the changing of the guard and there is a long ways to go in finding common ground. As events unfold, I will update KNOW SHAREHOLDERS within the email group.

For those who have recently emailed me voicing their concerns, please be patient, I will soon reply and once verified, you will be emailed.

Kind regards,

Matthew Hester
    FMSU
    Last edited by Gonzzo: 21/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.0¢ 77.0¢ $8.637K 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.