GW1 4.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

Kevin, there is a chance it could be a small capital...

1. 243 Posts.
    Kevin, there is a chance it could be a small capital injection,funds would be low due to Que river production delay but BSM did say on 28 august ................
    "The Company has initiated steps to mitigate its exposure to metal prices by embarking on a hedge programme comprising purchased Pb and Zn Put options. To date the Company has purchased options which cover approximately 15% of its payable metal production providing floor prices of A$3,700/t and A$3,000/t for Zn and Pb respectively. These options do not limit the Company’s exposure to any rise in metal prices. The working capital funding requirement is also being addressed with negotiations progressing positively with several resource finance groups."

I would have thought that minor funding would be in place before now......it would only be a mill or 2 .Could be a few extra dollars required due to the exciting hellyer discovery for fast tracking ?Whatever it is i'm sure it will be positive progress.....should know today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $1.554K 33.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.