TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I am incredibly bullish on TMT and vanadium in general. I'm so...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am incredibly bullish on TMT and vanadium in general. I'm so bullish that TMT is my largest holding. However I wanted to have a hard chat about what risks may threaten the company's future in order to ensure my high hopes for the company are fully substantiated. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on what I've come up with, and some risks that I haven't thought of.

General Vanadium Risks
    - Another material may supersede vanadium as the best metal for energy storage. - Seems unlikely, I know, but worth mentioning considering I am clueless on the subject.
    - Fluctuating vanadium prices in the wrong direction. - Unlikely again due to the enormous demand from China, but if this were to occur somehow, it would obviously rain on our parade.

Company Risks
    - Poor metallurgy results. - Now I'm not no geologist, so I can't say anything more than what I've been told. There have been plenty of tests done a variety of samples, and so far it's been excellent. But I am curious to hear what people think about this one.
    - Native title stuff. - Other mines have in the area have had no problems, and neither should we.
    - Project financing. - This is what I'm least concerned about. If we have the stuff and people want it, then this isn't worth breaking a sweat over.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it's something. I guess the obvious conclusion that I've come to is that all will be good. Then again, only good things will come from thinking more about possible problems, and having a clearer perspective...so we can then put even more money into this gem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.