BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

finding the floor...are we there yet?, page-120

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Mudpecker

"What is startling though, is their apparent willingness to provide some holders with private updates and comments, as have been displayed here on hotcopper. Why not just make public statements containing these updates and comments to quell the storm and re-assure the staunch supportive long term holders of this stock so that it can progress, rather than continually retrograde?"

13 march asx release

ASX RELEASE
    Update on timing of first patient dosing in Hepatitis C Trial
    • Several patients being screened for inclusion in current and subsequent cohorts
    • Dosing to occur as soon as the first patient satisfactorily completes screening
    Sydney Australia, 13 March 2014: RNAi-based gene silencing therapeutics company Benitec Biopharma Limited (ASX Code: BLT) today advised that several patients are undergoing screening at the Duke Clinical Research Unit in North Carolina for the company’s TT-034 Phase I/IIa clinical trial in hepatitis C.
    The precise timing of first patient dosing will be subject to a patient satisfactorily completing screening. Further to the ASX release on 18

February 2014, the first patient is now expected to be dosed within weeks.

24/04/14. To sean

Dear Sean
    Thank you for your query via our website.
    Currently the company is screening patients through our Clinical Trial site at Duke Medical. To date several patients have been screened but none have met the inclusion criteria. The clinical team is comfortable with progress and we will update the market once dosing has commenced.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards

Carl Stubbings

Mudpecker. Hope this helps...have you gained any extra info from seans email?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.