BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

HINDMOSTyou need proof before saying something is not true... ok...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    HINDMOST

you need proof before saying something is not true... ok ..... here it is below.... simple cut and paste

Poster "lonesome doc" makes a simple observation that any shareholder should and he was pretty spot on as to how events had unfolded

lonesome doc says:
    February 22, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Is the enemy us?

Benitec was first mentioned by Dr KSS on this board on Jan 9th and prior to that had traded only once in the previous 30 days, a trade of 1200 shares. Over the last week it traded almost two million shares in the USA with a four day week, and it was mentioned two million more shares in Australia in one day, although I have not checked that. That is an awesome Gumshoe ripple effect if true.

Further Gumshoe type sleuthing reveals words like hamartia, and previous classical Greek references. Are we lead by a classical Greek scholar and physician? Should we be wary of Greeks bearing gifts? What else cause this feeding frenzy? The start of the trial?
    Interesting times ahead, best of luck to all of us

He gets a mouthful below

karmaswimswami says:

February 22, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Let me get this straight Lonesome Doc: I bust my backside and wreak havoc with my personal life and read into the wee hours about science and stocks for people (all with absolutely zero compensation despite the fact that this thread is bringing in gadzooks of ad revenue for the publisher). I tell people about my holding in BNIKF, which for the record I have held since last summer and been blogging about long before this thread. And then you surface like something the cat dragged in, cast aspersions on me, defecate a little golden prose into the mix to seem cute. To you I say beware geeks bearing rifts. You can stick it in your ear or anywhere else it fits! Life is too short and my goodwill too precious to deal with the likes of you.

THE VERY NEXT DAY below

karmaswimswami says:

February 23, 2014 at 5:56 pm

A few minutes ago (open of business day 24 Feb in Sydney), Benitec announced private placement plans for 29.4 million ordinary shares at A$1.07 per share. This will raise A$31.6 million and is all slated for TT-034 development. The privately placed shares will also carry exercisable options as a price of $1.26.

A$1.07 implies a US$0.96 share price. Those of you who have doubted Benitec or who have belayed getting in, you are about to get a big dilutional opportunity to get in.

I had some highly interesting conversations this weekend with all of the brass at Benitec about how things are going. I have been asked specifically not to repeat what I was told, so I won’t. I will, however, be buying more shares when the market opens. Things are looking good! Rosy jack world.

Either all this is true or that is a pretty big "insider" ramp .... either way doesn't sit well with me and you can visit this site at:

http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/biotech-supertrader/this-tiny-unknown-biotech-is-about-to-unleash-its-holy-grail-drug/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.