RGT 2.99% 32.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Despite what you say Reilyblue, these shares still rate as junk...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Despite what you say Reilyblue, these shares still rate as junk bond status. Not one margin lender in the country would give me the taxi fare home on theoretically 50K of security. My buy in cost is what counts. Your filpant comments sound encouraging but the jury is still out on whether the Board is remarkably astute or totally hopeless. Why don't l sell out now? The answer is as obvious as the nose on your face. I don't want to crystallise another set of losses on top of the huge losses l already accumulated during 10 years picking absolute duds in the penny stocks listings. Right now, today, as we look at the carnage- l see an all too familiar picture. Personally l hope you are right. That very faint glimer of hope means l hold until a rebound happens. If and when we see 10 cents again, l will evaluate my exit strategy on what the Company has actually achieved as opposed what they continually promise. That my friend is a mature well balanced investment policy. We all know the current track record is well below expectation, but there will always be a percentile that think things are about to skyrocket. We will see soon enough. Remember, the market is tooalways right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $2.203K 6.783K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1666 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.