BNB babcock & brown limited

fingers crossed for a positive ann tomorrow, page-11

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Yeah Stabilo...they have done well...BBI and BBP...almost seems in anticipation of BNB relisting.

I like your Dream Result scenario. I will spewing if jumps over a buck on open...got 50K waiting...waiting...reading...researching....for ages now and reckon it will get back to the $1.30 mark when people started dumping thinking it was going into admin.

The only thing I have on myside as a buyer after it relists is that with online trading....you cant put buy orders too much higher then the last close...thats with Etrade anyway...could bid 50....but not above I dont think....not sure about Comsec or others.

Brokers can though...they could upbid to $10 if they like and put a buy order or sell order 0.1 of a cent....not sure why us individuals cannot do it.

But 1.30+ is a figure I see it happening quickly when she comes back on...maybe more.

They got a lot they can sell and markets at the moment look like to be holding well.

I think we will get an Obama rally soon too with him being sworn into office around Jan 20th.

Could be good times for BNB if they stick to the plan.

All we need is the snail eaters to sign off and we are on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.