APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I find it somewhat pathetic that we are talking about crossing...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I find it somewhat pathetic that we are talking about crossing our fingers for APG. They have great technology and huge potential. As previously explained, it is my understanding that the outcome of this court case will not effect the schedule for commissioning the plant as the last capital raising was done specifically for the completion of the plant.

I have stated this previously on Hotcopper and asked for someone to correct me if I was wrong but no one did, so I assume I was correct.

All this pointless banter is not helpful for APG. TJ1988's posts are very immature and have little regard for those of us that have been hanging on for many years. It seems he has jumped on board and wants it all to happen in the next 5 minutes. I know I do sometimes post some things that are not constructive but there seems to have been an overload of useless posts as of late.

The plant will be commissioned and it will be producing this calendar year so as Hummms stated we should all just chill out.

Cheers from Shanghai.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.