AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

I have built up a thirst and am ready to hit the frog and head...

1. 13,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I have built up a thirst and am ready to hit the frog and head home to Her Indoors to share a drink or two, but before I do that, there is one other very interesting thing that I have noticed which puts a very encouraging perspective on the geology of Orient and Cuba.

They are a many kilometres apart but have some common geology nevertheless, but not as close as I had previously thought.

I always read the geology section of the Jorc table when drilling results issue. Here the info is on pp 12 and 13. There are 2 main headings 1. Doolgunna project and 2. Cashmans project. The first sentence for each says:
    "The Doolgunna Project Area/Cashmans Project Area is hosted within a turbidic sequence belonging to the Karalundi Formation, which has an inter-fingering relationship with Narracoota Mafic Volcanic."

That does not necessarily mean that they are identical as I would expect each to have its own signature etc, but if correct then it could mean that there is a close geological relationship between the 2. Include Morcks well in that as well, seeing that it's between them.

The other interesting thing to note is the reference to M Hawke and others paper on page 4. The model in a
    is that of  siliciclastic-mafic deposit. Pirajno describes DeGrussa as a mafic-siliclastic VHMS deposit. I can't find M Hawke's description at present in her paper but it should be the same as escribed today by RNI and as described by Pirajno.

From Wikipedia:
    Mafic-siliciclastic

VMS deposits associated with sub-equal proportions of mafic volcanic and siliciclastic rocks; felsic rocks can be a minor component; and mafic (and ultramafic) intrusive rocks are common. In metamorphic terranes may be known as or pelitic-mafic associated VMS deposits. The Besshi deposits in Japan and Windy Craggy, BC represent classic districts of this group.

All very interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 327000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 58180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.