XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

I think it was Treggs that mentioned the Aussie in an earlier...

1. 61 Posts.
    I think it was Treggs that mentioned the Aussie in an earlier post. The Aussie is one of my favorites to trade as it behaves itself very well most of the time. My take on it is this, disregarding fundamentals.
    The aussie has been trading in a nice parallel channel since may 20ish. Lately it has been in the upper half of the channel but approaching strong resistance in the form of monthly and quarterly dynamic highs at the 93ish level and only 10 pips apart.
    I will certainly be looking to short it at 93 but would like to see where next weeks dynamic weekly high ends up.
    The short will look even juicier if it lines up with the other dynamic highs
    The main risk I see to this trade is if it wants to go and test the top of the channel which could see it hitting low 94ish levels depending on time.
    This area holds this years current top and also last years top which should definitely offer up a nice short.
    Anyway, I will be shorting at 93 and looking for 150 pips which would be roughly back to the middle of the current trend channel.
    There could easily be more in it if it heads back to the bottom of the channel or the monthly 50% which is at 87.35ish.
    Obviously stops will be in.
    Sorry this is not xjo, but I think there is certainly enough relationship between xjo and our currency to warrant discussion.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.