XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

AFPGold has gone up 400% from it's lows 10 years ago. That's...

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    AFP

Gold has gone up 400% from it's lows 10 years ago. That's hardly a parabolic rise more so a healthy rise.

Parabolic with a blow off top is something like rock phosphate that went from US$50 to US$500 in the same year.

I had a great chart which had gold, Nasdaq and others and it showed gold to be about to enter it's most important phase.

Gold has done nothing even close to the steep rises (bubble) that the Nasdaq did all those years ago and rock phosphate for example.

Another interesting point is, last time we were in a gold boom and previous boom's there were about 30% of all funds allocated in gold stocks. You know what that figure is today? No more than 1%, actually I think it's just a little less like 0.8%. How can anyone call this a gold bubble?

We haven't seen anything yet.

I expect gold to do well and go higher for the next 2 years at least. We will have pullbacks along the way which is expected but we will be hitting new highs.

When gold goes up US$100 in one night, then you'll know your entering a parabolic rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.