XJO 0.13% 8,187.4 s&p/asx 200

finicky friday, page-118

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Dammit!! Jd ..that just proves that you and that feathered thing of yours just know stuff us mear mortals don't.
    Now I have to agree that it is curious that the sp closed just off it's recient high , and we managed to close some 50 ticks lower than ours. I did do a post on thursday about a kind of imbllance I could see. Well one thing is for sure imbalances lead to volitility and that has to be a good thing.I expected our spi to re-trace it's steps to 4475 all week but it just would'nt ..and I have to say that sent me into a state of confuision which I also mentioned. I've plunked my way through my weekend trading book reading , and I have to say that the beginers guide to fortune telling has left me none the wiser !!! bugga it !
    However I mentioned a week or so back that I thought it wise for anyone brudened with a mortage should seek some bond advise ...and later last weeknd the bond market showed signs of a trend change not comfirmed ..well it still looks possible ..and I read a story on the markets blah blah website that there is now talk of inflationary pressure emerging in the US and they are now suggesting a possible rate increase ..however I think I fail fortune telling for dummies ..so I'll get back to work .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.