XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

Dammit!! Jd ..that just proves that you and that feathered thing...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Dammit!! Jd ..that just proves that you and that feathered thing of yours just know stuff us mear mortals don't.
    Now I have to agree that it is curious that the sp closed just off it's recient high , and we managed to close some 50 ticks lower than ours. I did do a post on thursday about a kind of imbllance I could see. Well one thing is for sure imbalances lead to volitility and that has to be a good thing.I expected our spi to re-trace it's steps to 4475 all week but it just would'nt ..and I have to say that sent me into a state of confuision which I also mentioned. I've plunked my way through my weekend trading book reading , and I have to say that the beginers guide to fortune telling has left me none the wiser !!! bugga it !
    However I mentioned a week or so back that I thought it wise for anyone brudened with a mortage should seek some bond advise ...and later last weeknd the bond market showed signs of a trend change not comfirmed ..well it still looks possible ..and I read a story on the markets blah blah website that there is now talk of inflationary pressure emerging in the US and they are now suggesting a possible rate increase ..however I think I fail fortune telling for dummies ..so I'll get back to work .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.