BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

finished death buried caput, page-21

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Nic, i don't think anything is far-fetched on the share market. I do know retail holders know all of nothing, and we probably shouldn't be in this playing field- we often get hurt! :) As to your thesis, you're clearly a complex person. :P Maybe that's what happened. I'm too shallow to analyse your thesis! Godo for you in engaging, though- tis rise looks crazy- we may as well hypothesise.

Mrman, it is probably this kind of thinking that keeps me poor (meaning I just want it to climb more and maybe it won't), but: not yet for a takeover or asset sale, I hope. Given the massive decline in BND so far, I'd really like to go way past the $1 mark before anything happens.

Today we have a climb, but we are still no further in getting a takeover than we were a week ago. It's not like we are NHC and have received a number of approaches, or whatever they said. I just hope tere are not too many headaches tomorrow. As we know on the ASX, a massive climb can lead to a massive fall. BND's falls have been more dramatic than most, just like the climb today is a bit off the charts. Also, we can't expect green markets forever... hehe. It's a bit nail-biting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.