BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

finished death buried caput, page-30

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    legin, if you've seen the thread titles on the BND forum- including this one- you would have been aghast at what has been going on with this SP. Remember, we've still fallen from a high of $2.20 to a SP now of a little >$1.00. And it happened in 6 weeks- a real plummet. I'm still 50% down (not that this is about me, but many are in the same situation). That's just to add a little perspective.

If people are asking about acatalyst for any SP rise, well, it could just be random- who knows? However, it is mooted (by the media- I can't find the article now) that the company is to sell 2 assets. If this were to be the case, I am hoping/wishing for some kind of special dividend, a la EXS and WPG. However, the media (AFR) also speaks of the strategic review being "closed", althoug the company has not said such a thing.

In terms of the company being on the block, all the usual lookers have looked when the data room was open, and all walked. Then BND said there were two more lookers in an ANN. We have told to be "patient" by the company :+/.

Againtoday, nice to see the rise. We rise more when the markets go up, but this share is highly volatile- we were already in the red earlier today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.