FTC 0.00% 1.8¢ fintech chain limited

1 week later ... Well that aged well :P Almost like you lit the...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    1 week later ... Well that aged well Almost like you lit the spark the next day @silvahman
    Nice to see some volume along with the price increase. Hope everyone took their opportunity when they had it. I would suggest the current price is still an absolute bargain but until I see actual increase in CFO on the 4C it's hard to tell.

I know they said at the AGM they did not intend on using resolution 5 (share buyback) but that's where I suspect the buying pressure is coming from. It's an ordinary resolution but was never a resolution previously. Suddenly we get buying pressure after the resolution is passed, in the month leading up to the 4C when it is most likely they have increased cash flow but haven't had to release results yet.

On the other hand, this is new:

TTG was assessed as an AAA-level enterprise in corporate information evaluation

Release Date: 2020-09-29

The chinese version of the TTG website has had a small update.
    http://ttg.com.cn/zh_cn/news/company_news

Unfortunately, no update for the development path section which usually contains more detailed information.
    Perhaps this is something that someone has been waiting for and now they are taking a sizable position?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 47636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.