CUS 16.7% 8.4¢ copper search limited

fintronics deal , page-8

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hi d-ricardo, When CUS announced the purchase of the large [3000 atm`s] - ATM solutions business their s/p was approx 24c.
    So i imagine their market cap, [prior dilution for the placenent] was then about $108 mill.
    Before that announcement they previously owned about 2000 atm machines.
    So now after laying out $130mill for the atm solutions business added to their previous mkt cap of $108 mill, that makes $238 mill total, we find the share selling at about 7.4c which equals your suggested market cap of $82mill. not even up to their pre atm purchase mkt cap.
    This current market price allows nothing for the atm solutions business, not much for their previous 2000 atm`s and very little for the stragegic payments system business.
    yes there`s been a bit of a down turn in transactions, and yes they will need to relocate some atm machines away from
    gambling zones, and they will pursue other business partners to compensate.
    This current share price in my opinion is a "steal" and i have purchased more on friday after the ann. because buyers are getting atm solutions [$130mill] for nothing.
    its not often one gets something for nothing!
    The cash coming back from asia makes them safer and i am sure they`l apply it to good use.
    I read some other posters have said ICP have sold 2000 atm machines into NZ, i wonder if CUS are involved?
    regading your suggested valuation up to 30c after BBA reform, kicks in , in march 2009, well even then in my opinion that would be cheap, ive seen valuations by brokers up to 42c. but we will have to wait until the financial reports after rba reform has kicked in.
    all we need is patience, discipline and the world not to end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.012(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.086M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.4¢ $24.64K 310.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 33687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.