GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

firb approval granted, page-9

1. 5,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1042
    Very happy, and a great night on the DJIA.

We should receive a further announcement on Monday of official confirmation that Ansteel has deposited its $143m equity instalment into KML and GBG getting 161mil and placing 143m into the JV - KML. This completes equity funding, which is another box ticked towards the CDB loan.

Wouldn't surprise me to see GBG in the low $1 mark in the short term pending IO negotiations and general commodity prices. The buy side of GBG looks extremely think, however these are always manipulated and doesn't mean a lot. Ironically my cost base is in the low $1 mark :( and I hold a lot as some here know. Looking forward to potentially seeing black again.

Market sentiment towards commodities is currently strong and looks to have bottomed out. Hopefully we only lose 25% in the IO negotiations, I doubt the predicted 40% decline will occur.

I agree re this being the gem of the midwest. No other IO hopefuls really cut it for me. I am in AQA not for its IO, its low grade dust with high impurities. However it has an interest in a terrific tier 1 coking coal deposit.

Goodluck all, GBG is coming into a reality!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.