GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

FIRB, ASIC, (Takeovers Panel), and NAIF - the crucial issue; the “SECRET” loan., page-6

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Yes @Jaboticaba; I was told many times about ASIC when I battled, for months, to stop the Simon Kidston promoted "bid" by Jackson and Farquhar and their Skip Capital "Consortium" to acquire the "SECRET" loan by taking over Genex Power Ltd in 2022.

Too often Australian's have seen ASIC loose sight of PUBLIC INTEGRITY. Had NAIF applied PUBLIC INTEGRITY the 2022 "bid" would not have seen the light of day.

Even if emerges at this late stage of the TID process J - Power will pay out the the "SECRET' loan, just how much will it be made to pay by NAIF to do so?

Another issue that ought concern Ministers King and Gallagher. An issue bringing to into light the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.

That possibility, pay out of the "SECRET" loan, does not address the MARKET MANIPULATION prior to the announcement of the NBIO on 4 March. As you say; "my concern is the share valuation should be checked by a truly independent body it seems far too low" . That body most certainly is not Goldman Sachs; yet that is what Kidston/Craven/Seshimo want. In the quest for transparency the Takeovers Panel needs to be involved. Will ASIC recommend this or instead foster MARKET MANIPULATION?

Genex shareholders may reject the offer but they should not be making their decisions when ASIC seemingly has refused to involve the Takeovers Panel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.