A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

FIRB REJECTED AUSTROID DoCA, page-270

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    If I stole a half a billion dollars from an overseas bank, unlikely it would just be ignored with no consequences. But these pricks have waltzed in and dug up our spodumene to somewhere around that value and shipped it back to their motherland and no one seems to give a toss.

If Tyro can be sued in a class action lawsuit for their eftpos machines going down for a few days and lots of small business owners losing $1000 each because they had no backup, I don't see why the theft of half a billion $ worth of critical minerals would be a tough case.

Make noise - speak to journos, email the FIRB, the ATO, the AFP Jim Chalmers, lawyers, your local cop booking people for jaywalking- anyone you can. If you need to get their attention try bait and switch - commit a real Australian crime like driving 112kmh on the M1 in the middle lane, or incorrectly claim your travel expenses to your investment property on your tax this October, then when they call you - explain to them this billion dollar tax heist / theft situation and why it should matter to them more than your $50 deduction.

Better still, get a few of your mates together, register a Cayman Islands shell company and pretend to put some cash in at the right time and you too can steal your own lithium mine and then export all the product before the sale is approved. You don't actually need to have any cash - because the FIRB or equivalent will block the sale, but they are so pissweak that it will take them 4 years, and in which time you can milk the $500m of natural resources straight to the bank, and you don't even need to fork out the original $50m price tag. Try this in Canada - see if you get away with it.

Last edited by acwbagnall: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.