HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

This is interesting. I think industry consolidation is likely....

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    This is interesting. I think industry consolidation is likely. Suspect we are in a good place to deliver but not in the short term!

"Turning over a new leaf
    Things are looking brighter for the New Year, people in the industry say.In December, the Ontario government announced that after a slow and fitful start, the province will open itself up to more cannabis retail. It will do away with the lottery system, the cap on the number of private stores and cancel some pre-qualification requirements.It's welcome news to people who've been trying to get into the market."We're really looking forward," Mr Ellis says. His store, the Friendly Stranger, sells cannabis accessories, and he intends to open as many as 20 licensed retailers in the new year.Producers will also be allowed to open up one storefront on site, similar to how some breweries can sell beer direct to consumers."If everything goes smoothly and they follow up, hopefully we'll see more of an equilibrium in terms of supply-demand balance," Mr Rubin says."
    Why Canada's cannabis bubble burst

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.