AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Sgoni.Yeah, I see two mind sets at play at any one time. The...

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Sgoni.

Yeah, I see two mind sets at play at any one time. The short term mind set, those of traders, push the price up and down, take profits and play on the immediacy of fear and greed that grips us all. The short term technicals are nearly always obeyed cause nothing goes up in a straight line.

Long term when you zoom out out the graph in hindsight these movements look like ripples on a strong upwards trending graph. Some people like to maximise to the cent entry costs, trade some in and out to lower average cost which all helps keep the hands strong during those crahses, pullbacks and moments of doubt we all have. Some just buy and hold when they like the story and if they can avoid looking at the screen every day are usually the ones left when the share is 10 or 20 times higher.

Personally I watch the screen too much to avoid wanting to perfect the entry without missing out... a fine line but the challenge that keeps things interesting. As far as being a $2 dollar stock I'm more confident of that than I am it won't revist 35c! Just reading over my daily soap opera that is ADY this morning and they all believe RLL will be above 30c in its own right after the demerger. That is a market cap of $300M, equiv to $5 per share ORE.

I remember last year when ADY went from 20c to 60c in a couple of months. It was all driven by the Rincon updates, especially the reserve announcement. Everyone was buying for the Li, not the IO which is a low grade dog and been draining life blood out of the company for years. Who knows where ADY would be now without the dilution and drama of the IO? Point being that the LITHIUM/POTASH story is what attracts everyone to ADY, any IO believers are punting one of a thousand other pure IO plays. The market will love a pure Li-K play and I find +$2 very believable indeed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.