I think you’re off the mark. The ted talk you posted is nothing...

1. 17,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think you’re off the mark.

The ted talk you posted is nothing to do with me so can’t be “my guy”. It’s the product of you wandering through the net to find an example to prove ....? That you are right or thinknuou are right. But choosing a single example, whether right or wrong on which I will not comment, does not address the broader issue of good science versus opinion in the matter of climate change

I couldn’t care less either about whether you think I’m a cut above anyone. That’s simply an approach used by people who have a tendency to use gaslighting or argumentum ad hominem to try to win arguments. It doesn’t wash sorry.

How about you go back to basics and your contention in the post I originally commented on - something along the lines of Stalinist scientists, greeny loonies and your unsubstantiated opinion that you are right and everyone else apparently wrong unless they happen to agree with you.

However if if you were able to provide references back to source that I can read I’m more than happy to do so.

P

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.