ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi everyone, I have been doing quite a bit of reading on this...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi everyone,

I have been doing quite a bit of reading on this prototype device and was wondering if anyone else has read much about it?

A couple of interesting things to note about the device;

1. They are looking to test GMO's and other food products which shows in the wheel in the AR on page 8 where mix and go is the "cutting edge of technology" (Food safety testing is the heading in the wheel).
    2. No sample treatment etc like lab based tests I thought was interesting.
    3. This company (Owned by positiveID) has contracts with the US government for developing devices which detect biowarfare agents. In the quarterly after the Sigma announcement this was written in the quarterly;

1. b) Anteo Extends Relationship With Sigma-Aldrich
    The agreement with Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, a leading supplier to diagnostic, clinical
    research and life science companies worldwide, to incorporate the Anteo Technologies’
    Mix&Go™ range into its product portfolio is an important milestone for this company.
    Under the agreement, Anteo products will be offered through the Sigma-Aldrich network
    and online catalogue, providing Sigma-Aldrich’s existing global customer base of more
    than 1.4 million scientists and technologists access to Mix&Go Reagents, Coupling and
    Activation Kits.
    This relationship is important to Anteo because:

• Sigma-Aldrich undertakes thorough testing of the products they distribute;
    providing further assurance to potential users;
    • It provides access to Anteo products to a global, scientific audience;
    • It opens direct access to organisations with restricted supplier access, such asUS government agencies and IVD users; and
    • It builds on our growing relationship with Sigma-Aldrich.
    The Firefly dx is still in testing stage and the aim of the company is for it to be available 2017 for use.

I haven't looked up the patents yet but if someone has time can they post links to them here so I can have a read.

Looks to be some possible links but certainly nothing concrete by any means. Any info others have would be appreciated.

You can read about the device here;

https://www.psidcorp.com/

Watch a video here

http://www.seq-id.com/firefly.html

Or google for further information.
    Last edited by cashman2284: 13/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.