firefox...speed it up, page-4

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Thanks Shikari,

Great tip.. I was at a friends helping with his computer last night and did a good clean up for him,got it back up to speed..

For those that don't know these things, take note as you can increase your browsing 100% by a following a few of these tips..

I also suggest using Norton's System works on your system and doing the "Clean sweep" at least once a week and also running the "Find and fix problems- win doctor"

This will clean up all those registry and activeX problems.. Which just happen when you are on the net.. (No need to explain why but it is a by product of all those lovely pages you see.. My mates computer had 380 problems and WinDoc fixed them all)..

Also I suggest to all those that have a bit of a problem with spelling load in the "abc Spellbound" extension.. it is great as it spell checks the page for you.. so when you are doing a message in the Hot copper box it checks your spelling.. Note you have to download the dic. and also make "abc"sure it is pointing towards it otherwise it won't load it..

Also add the "explorer tab" extension for those pages that seem a bit of a bother in firefox..

Love Firefox... Never use explorer
    If I had the chance I would bail on windows too..

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.