PTN 1.96% 5.0¢ patronus resources limited

G'day Miller07, Yes I think you may be jumping the gun a little...

1. 758 Posts.
    G'day Miller07,

Yes I think you may be jumping the gun a little …lol

I would say the variables are lining up nicely for something potentially significant at blue spec with historic grades of 56 g/t Au and now an apparent 2 m intersection of the same ore body at depth. As I mentioned in my last post, we cannot get too excited until we get the assay results back. However early signs are good. It should also be kept in mind that the rock chip samples from Blue Spec did not return anything special. Having said that the rock chip samples were taken from the mullock pile next to the old workings and not the actual ore body shown in my last pic as some of these old workings are pretty dodgy to climb down into.

Re: the copper stained quartz, it is a good first sign that warrants follow up investigation. However again we would first need some good assay results before we can get too excited, and even then we would then need to do further drilling to work out the size and volume of the ore body before making a call on whether it is economic. Good early signs, but that is all at this stage.

Re: the result of 82g/t from quartz float on the Coronation prospect this is a fantastic grade, however again it just provides some smoke from a potential fire still to be discovered. Quartz float is essentially loose alluvial quartz rocks on the ground surface and not part of an insitu ore body. As this quartz float that was sampled was located near the historic Coronation workings it may well have come from the ore body that these workings had targeted …. or, it may not have…… again a nice early sign post, but it only provides a reason to do some follow-up exploration.

Regarding your comment of me being an experienced Geo, I am actually a Geological Engineer who has done a little bit of exploration geology, however I am not nearly in the same ball park as the Kin Mining geos of Fritz Fitton and Terry Grammar.

I don't mean to pour water on your enthusiasm, but it is good to maintain a realistic perspective. IMO Kin's announcement today gave lots of great early exploration signs. The follow up of these early signals provides an exciting ongoing story to watch unfold this year.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $11.23K 219.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 219730 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 223685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.