ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

firm believer

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Couple of questions for holders, this is not a ramp as i hold and do think this has the making of a fantastic story.

but:

1. there is a multitude of grants out there for this sort of stuff, one would think that the Vic gov would pump in some dollars to assist with a pilot plant?
    2. If out tech does what it is supposed to do, one would think the power station consortiums would be all over this and by rights would have a takeover in play, why would you want to pay retail when at such a small market cap you could own the whole lot
    3. Is our tech cost prohibitive? for example what is the cost to convert to cold dry pellets and how will it effect the bottom line
    4. I am confused, purley based on the lack of interest from governments and power comapnies, especially in australia and moreover victoria. i believe the tech makes sense, but i cant understand why we are reliant on foriegn investment as apart to investment form a state that is one of the biggest brown coal users in the world

as mentioned not ramping but i do think these points are worth discussing on this thread

? if i came up with the ulitmate battery for vehicles that could blow the car industry away, one would think they would be all over me.

i need some help from valued holders here to help understand why it is that we dont have the global interest that we should have.

Is it that its all theory at the moment and until we bulid the pilot plant and prove the tech?

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.