NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

firm finish, page-17

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094

Jayhotcopper

June 2010 324m shares on issue, Sept 2013 828m - so roughly 150% more shares on issue so 2010 10c = a lot less now roughly 4c.

They have played 3 of their big cards with no returns, Paloma, block 105 & 120 + they will drop out of the ASX 300 so there will be much forced selling there now/soon.

They have played the big game with the big boys & now have to pay the big bill & my guess is they will come out with approx 1-2Mil left unless they pay by giving up some % in blocks 105 & 120 if ENI on Kris want any.

Like so many here I was in from the Salinus days & got sucked in by the reported positive 105 drilling results & left too much on the table when in the end it was just a game of 2 up dispite all the hype, high fives & mutual back slapping that when on in the NEN threads.

My only BIG question is what happened to the top 3 zones in 105 that showed gas plays & it was my understanding that they were to be production tested also ? does any one know for sure & will we ever find out or will it just be glossed over BS or not even mentioned, like the fact that LWD gas detector couldn't be calibrated correctly ? was that true or just yet another 'well educated' rumour by the know everything experts that everybody loves on here ?

Turned out to be just a very expensive lesson for me.

Not much talk of the South of France these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.