NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

firm finish, page-18

1. 3,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Dear hatmopit,

The south of France is definitely off. A jar of bernaise sauce from the supermarket is currently as close as it gets sadly. I hope you didn't financially blow up. I bought near the Block 105 announcement and that has really annoyed me. I was confident of success but I didn't get in over my head. That said, it has still been a pretty costly episode and my final purchase added more unnecessary pain!

Your post raises some valid discussion points.

Paloma is very annoying. It is not without hope. Block 120 was a "play finder" and is not over. Block 105 is a major disappointment because there was no indication of the high Co2 level. Having said that, KC said the low deliverability meant the well was fatally afflicted in any event. Some consolation I guess.

Only the largest zone was to be tested. The well has been plugged and abandoned. If you read the 16 Jan. announcement, the calibration issue was real it seems.

There are other leads that I want explored, so the results and there incorporation may impact on those leads. Hopefully in a positive way.

Overall I am not convinced it is all over. By the same token I can't see Tanjung Aru being drilled for a while. CA is where the near term revenue will come from- that must be the focus as the Tanjung Aru seismic acquisition takes place. The interpretation of the Vietnam drilling may positively surprise so that cannot be dismissed. Who knows? All I know is that I am prepared to wait to get a clearer picture of where management are at and where the projects are at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.