CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

firm opening on the horizon, page-26

1. 1,673 Posts.
    Shepson -

I've just got home and markets all closed -so this heading's a bit passe! And so is Melbourne from tonight - closed that is - forget it folks! We'll all be on the champers! And being serious is not on the agenda.
    To anyone who has never been to a Melbourne Cup - it is one of the things you MUST do before you shuffle off this mortal coil!! An absolutely stunning day out - even if you never even SEE a horse!

And the Melbourne stockbroking elite!!?? Big punters on the gee gees they are down here!

Yep - it's party time in Class City!!

And I'm looking at (MY) great stocks which have held up well - CVI - TLM - and a newy I'm not telling you about! -despite the Dow hissy fit last night. That Dow needs a good whipping!

Oh what a lovely feeling! Stocks which go up like helium balloons despite the prevailing "gloom".

Because I've learned to "suss out" some great rock solid opinions on these forums - and I actually trust and follow the quality posts of research and opinion to be had on these HC forums. And have found it to my advantage if I listen to the right people. But not saying who! You have to find them for yourselves!! It's not too hard to pick out the quality posters - who are generous enough to share their opinions. Of course, the onus is then on us whether or not we follow such opinion.
    But I am doing very well.

Someimes it's sheer gut feeling - you learn to sift out the reliable from the ranters and the ravers on the boards.

Now I know my (our) cruise seems to be always "in the future" - but suddenly it's three weeks away - coming up fast now - (anyone see the news clips of the huge cruise liner "Rhapsody of the Seas" coming into Melbourne. the other day?)
    It's one of the biggest cruise liners in the world - which I didn't realise - and has just been re-furbished after coming off the Bahamas run. (I hope it doesn't become the "Rhapsody of the Spews" for me - I'm NOT a good sailor!)

It'll probably take the 16 nights to Singapore just to get around the whole lot! But there's a champagne bar -and that's where you'll find me parked often. (Just gathering my "Tarjay" designer clothes as we speak!! ha ha)

Now I am not a great one for cruises as a rule - but, if you're feeling tired, jaded, and worn-out -and we are -it is the very best holiday for re-charging your batteries.
    All that sea air works wonders! (It's just all that food which'll kill you!!)

Election night we'll be sailing out of Sydney Heads - and if Rudd gets in I'm jumping overboard!

And what if CVI goes through the roof while I'm away??

I bet it will! I'm buying more on Monday!

I hope you all back the winner next week - speaking of horses - but you are already on a winner with CVI, imo.
    Aren't you???

Have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.