BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

.....firming to a buy, page-36

1. 787 Posts.
    My thoughts on BLR"s future

I would say that if the Chenobyl accident didn't kill the industry totally in the 80's . . . . . which by the way WAS a meltdown. Then how . . . . with a much expanded nuclear fleet of power generators since that accident, at the present time ( which in itself flys in the face of your words) is another power source going to make it redundant.

I encourage Japans richest man ( Mr J ) to convince the public to turn off all reactors for a period of 12 months. I want him to put all his wealth where his mouth is, that being renewable ( Solar and Wind )and then the rest of the world can sit back and watch a disaster on an epic scale unfold.

Mr J, my question is this . . . . . if a little volcano somewhere in your proximity decided to let off a bit of steam and ash, as has been the case with the recent Chile flight stopping episode, and ash fell on to all those solar panels ( which geographically speaking, would all be in a relatively small area ) who would be dusting them off day and night, so they could provide all that baseload power that the majority of people in Japan use day and night? And . . . .where is the power going to be stored ( for night time use) in an efficient way, that is also carbon friendly, while meeting baseload critera.

My thoughts

If you think that a developed country like Japan, losing it's power is not a problem . . . . . . I challenge you to live without all forms of electricity at your place of residence for a period of 1 month, and get back to me on your experience.

Sixty Minutes

Tonight "Liz Hayes" is going to do a hatchet job on Fukushima, and will make sure that a good story doesn't get confused with the facts. Modern day journalism ( sensationalist) I think they call it . . . . . but don't forget that beneath that shiney new plastic exterior of Liz's, is a shell alot older than the aging Fukushima nuclear plant. I hope that Liz for one learns from Fukushima, and doesn't keep her old fuel rods in the spa at home . . . . in case someone accidently pulls the plug one day.

I will be buying the whole sector, with my ears pinned back, . . . over the next few weeks. & waiting for sunny weather.

Enough said

Regards

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.