BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

.....firming to a buy, page-40

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    When I first came to this benighted country (I refer to Australia), a number of years ago now, and first saw 60 minutes I could not believe how appalling it was. Words, at least ones that would not be moderated, fail me. I have every reason to believe it has, over the years, matured, and so is now very much worse. I find it very hard to believe that any significant player on the ASX would be swayed by anything they saw there, if indeed they watched it. Anyhow the people with the level of intellect to which it appeals would be unlikely to remember very much of the detail, even in the unlikely event they were sober.

Dateline, when I saw it (also a couple of years ago), was quite well presented, or the one or two I saw were, but once again it is all likely to be forgotten before the next State of Origin match. But whatever they have to say, both of them, it is all completely irrelevant. Australian public opinion counts for nothing in China, India, and nor does it in the US. Or indeed here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.