VYS 3.85% 50.0¢ vysarn limited

firsova, page-106

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Firsova,

For some time you've been 'predicting' a CR and the negative connotations that go with this (despite the fact that any capital raising would be done to either build cash flow producing US plants, or possibly a silica smelter, or both - hence a big positive no matter how you look at it) yet all of a sudden you've bought some MHM - wait for it... becuase you think a CR is about to happen...?

Firsova's post:

Personally I bought a very small holding on the expectation of a rights issue where you can buy up to $25000 maximum irrespective of your holding .

MY best guess at the price is 81 , ie 10% below the 90 they are trying to support ."

Intersting investment reasons/methodolgy based on the above post.

Let's ignore the basic error that even if you have a small holding a rights issue will mean you get an even smaller portion (say 1 for 5?) and that you are probably talking about an SPP, and the max is $15k not $25k (for a SPP), and the dubious, unsubstantiated statement that MHM is 'supporting' 90c. Frank actually 'supported' $1.09 according to asx announcements.

I'm confident that whatever funding method the directors choose it will be very well supported from existing shareholders and/or a cornerstone investor.

For the record, I also supsect a CR at some point unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat. It really is a NON-ISSUE.

Good luck to all and make no mistake, this is still very much a speculative share with plenty of turbulent SP moments ahead.

Silica suddenly appears to be making some noise though! Bonus bonus bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.