VYS 1.49% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

I took up the forum to limit my comments on MHM in this area ,...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I took up the forum to limit my comments on MHM in this area , of course unless i am referred to or asked a question in the open mhm forum , but all those that complain about me ruining their constructive forums continually talk about me in this part of the forum talking about me , berating me . accusing me time after time .

If you dont like me, fine .

I didnt invesnt this section of this forum it was dedicated to me so you didnt have to listen to my opinions on MHM

Put me on ignore and get on with holding and enjoying your MHM shares .

I have said many many times I might be very wrong being a doubting thomas on MHM and you all might make a fortune holding on to them ... i hope so , the more everybody makes the better but I am entitled to0 having an alternative opinion

As far as going in to other forums and hailing down my favourite stocks please feel free to do so as I am open to constructive feedback on any stocks I own , or ar looking to own .

By constructive feedback I am happy with that being your opinion and basis for it , and it can be 180% degrees to mine and I will thank yuo if you highlight a flaw in my thinking in respect to that stock

But when it is just hate mail it is very unfair for people like early who is an innocent holder of another stock we happen to like in common

And NO early and I are not one and the same or is unrandon good oil browser kingrichard or whoever i am accused of being a double indentity of

Be good to see a monthly update tomorrow to silence my criticisms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.8¢ 33.8¢ $209.4K 610.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11459 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 224488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.