basically just another doggy bank practice then ----------- and,...

1. 81,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    basically just another doggy bank practice then ----------- and, at a guess, I would say challengeable - I would think the generally understood meaning of the word 'approved' would be that a reasonable person would understand that the loan had been 'approved'

not stretching the English language too far I wouldn't think.

As much as the returns were and are fairly good for banks - I don't have one in my income portfolio because I think they are high risk - and, most certainly they are dubious.

Dealing with some of them is a nightmare - indeed, one of the big 4 - my partner used to use - and I found that every single transaction or dealing with them was horrendous -------------- EVEN going into the bank to get change - - imagine that.

It went from something as simple as getting change to them having a mortgage which they could never find in their mortgage centre -------------------- I often wondered if we just stopped paying the bloody thing if they would ever find out - every time we had to do something with the mortgage - they had hells own trouble finding it - many times asking several times if we were sure we had one with this bank?????????????????????? We said - it's a bit difficult to forget you have a mortgage of almost a million bucks ------- that fell on deaf ears mostly

I am buggered if I know how they are still in business.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.